Unveiling the New Easton Sonic 6.0 Match Grade Arrow
The Easton Sonic 6.0 Match Grade Arrow is the premier choice for bowhunters who demand pinpoint precision for the perfect shot. Last year, the Sonic 6.0 received a brand-new shaft platform in the East made-in-USA lineup. This ensures a no-play fit for a multitude of bowhunting setups, and locks in accuracy over long distances thanks to aluminum inserts that make them stronger and more stable than ever before.
- Factory-fletched helical using 2’ Blazer vane
- Available in six spines (250, 300, 340, 400, 500 and 600)
- 6mm nocks pre-installed
- Heavy FOC brass inserts available and sold separately
- Acu-Carbon process offers matched weight and spine from shaft to shaft and dozen to dozen
- Lighter overall mass weight for a wider range of arrow build options
- Built at Easton’s Salt Lake City, Utah facility
Easton Arrows are available through certified dealers nationwide. Find yours and check out the full line of available Easton products.
Photo courtesy of Easton.